Monday, May 20, 2013

The Liebster Award



I have recently received The Liebster Award from Laurie McClave, a successful and very gifted artist (if you don't know her work, I highly suggest checking it out here).

Here are the Rules that accompany the award: 
1. Anyone with less than 200 followers can be nominated for The Liebster.
2. Each nominee should post eleven facts about herself or himself.
3. Each nominee should answer the eleven questions that are asked by the person doing the nominating.
4. Choose eleven new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link them in the post.
5. Create eleven new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated.
7. No tag backs.
So let's get started, shall we? :)

11 Facts About Me:

1) Pink is my favorite color (not the pale pink, the bold and bright pink).
2) Led Zeppelin and AC/DC are my favorite bands of all time.
3) I'd rather watch movies than cable television.
4) My favorite activities: Art, reading, music, cooking and surfing the web.
5) I am a vegetarian
6) I love road trips
7) I just completed my first 5k race
8) Being near the ocean relaxes me
9) I would choose shopping for art supplies over clothes shopping any day.
10) I am still searching for my art style
11) I will always believe and hope that there is at least a little bit of good in everybody.

Laurie asked me:

1)       What amendment would you add to the constitution?
I would add an amendment that enforces the inability for politicians (or anyone else) to take away women's rights.

2)     How old were you when you first fell in love ?(if you have)
I was 15 years old ;)

3)       Who is your favorite artist?
At the moment...probably Camilla d'Errico

4)      Favorite take out food? (guilty pleasure)
Vietnamese food (I can't remember what my dish is called. The owner has my order memorized, lol)
       
5)       If you could choose any place to live where would that be?
Italy, no doubt.

6)    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Successful, proud of myself, full of peace and happy.

7)       Favorite movie?
Toss up between Pearl Harbor & Forrest Gump ( I love movies and stories from other times, don't you?)

8)       If you could talk to the dead, what would you ask?
I would ask Karma and reincarnation are real.

9)       What would you be reincarnated as?
Myself but maybe a guy so that I can pee on the side of the road during a long road trip.

10)  Which technological advance would you do away with?
The alarm clock.
        
11)   Who do you want to tell off?
Anyone who hurts or neglects a child.

11 Questions for you:

1) What is your favorite color?
2) What is your favorite tv show?
3) Do you vote?
4) What could you not live without?
5) What would you do in the midst of a natural disaster?
6) What style of art are you most interested in?
7) Would you rather go clothes shopping or art shopping?
8) What are some of your favorite art supplies?
9) What do you do to relax?
10) What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
11) How much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck, could chuck, wood?

And now, time to announce the next 11 Liebster recipients. *Drumroll*....

1) LaughnGypsy
2) Charli's Art Journal
3) Paint Myself Pretty
4) Milady Leela
5) Long Overdue/Book Renewal
6) Poeception
7) Art and Soul
8) That Cheeky Urchin
9) Every Colour In The Box
10) Bell Book and Candle Mixed Media Artist
11) Jennifer McCully


Phew! That was a lot of information and it was quite challenging to find 11 blogs with less than 200 followers but I'm glad I did it because I love these blogs! :) Thanks again, Laurie!

Have a great day everyone and congrats to the new award winners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...