Monday, January 7, 2013

Pen & Ink - Tuesday Treasury

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about drawing and while searching I found this guy. He is a teacher and makes videos that show off his student's sketchbooks. 

They're all really good but I have to share my favorite. Her name is Gama, she's an animation student from China and she is UBER talented and creative with her work as well as designing her sketchbook. 

Let's watch:



 Gama's book is so inspirational, it made me want to draw and I draw I did! I didn't get far with the drawing because my hand started to hurt (I had to stop and rest it, docs orders). Still, I'm happy and grateful that I was able to draw anything at all. 

(My drawing)

So now that you've seen what I've seen and are hopefully as inspired as I am, you will understand why I chose to showcase pen & ink illustrations in todays Tuesday Treasury.


 I hope you enjoy these wonderful works of art :)

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Wow, Lynda! Gama's book just blew me away! Makes me want to take all those random pieces of paper I doodle on and tape them into a book....haha!

So glad you found this and were able to fit in some sketching time of your own.
Like your girlie a lot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...