Monday, January 14, 2013

Dragonboy - Media Monday

I don't know much about animation but I do know that I adore it. To me, one of the best jobs in the world would be that of an animator and I admit, I often daydream about it. I imagine what it would be like to go to an animation studio (Pixar in particular) every day and draw and animate the newest hit movie. Seriously, how awesome would that be?! 

Pretty damn awesome! :)

Since I am going through such an intense animation phase I thought I'd share one for today's Media Monday. It is a collaboration thesis done by students at the Academy of Art University. And as if that isn't cool enough, it also won the 38th Student Academy Award.



Not bad for a student project, am I right? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...