Saturday, January 12, 2013

Art Journals: The Best of Google

Hello everyone! I have a bit of a cold so instead of actually creating today, I thought I would scan the internet to look at other people's art instead. I love seeing other people's art and I really enjoy working in my art journal so I thought it might be fun to look for other people's art journals. I typed "art journal page" into Google and found a bunch!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you what I like to call "Art Journals: The Best of Google"! :)

Art by Tammy from Daisy Yellow

 
Art by Donna Downey

Art by Candy

Art by Rachel

Art by Stephanie

Art by Kathryn

Art by Katie

Art by Julie Ann

Art by Kate

Art by Nathalie

I hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I did. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...