Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Video & Free Print



Hello Ghouls and Zombies! I have a couple of treats for you! Since it's my favorite holiday and all I have decided to gift you with both a new Youtube video AND a free print!

To get your own copy of this spooktacular artwork, simply open the image, right click to save and then print it from your computer.

Need a higher quality? Enter to win the HIGH QUALITY PRINT!

All you have to do is leave a comment specifically stating that you would like to enter the giveaway and I will pick a winner next week and announce it here!

What's the difference between the two? While the one you can print on your own is pretty good, the one that I am giving away is of a MUCH higher quality. Personally, I recommend doing both :)


Anyway, I hope you all have a mysterious Halloween! Stay Safe out there whatever you do!
 
 


1 comment:

Johnson said...

This is amazing video.
I watched it .
It is very tricky and really i appreciate the art of that person who made it.
Thanks
The video was very interesting.
Video in print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...