Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Le Mysterieux Carnival {An Invite}


Have you heard the news?! A Carnival is coming to town!

I have decided to join it, so I must make a booth

And what a mysterious booth idea I have conjured!

I hope you join us for some spooktacular fun.

I can barely stand the excitement!

I wonder what curious things are brewing for carnival lovers?

Oops! Almost forgot! Don't forget your admission ticket :)


See you there!

A night of magic, mystery, all scaredy cats beware! ;)

1 comment:

Frosted Petunias said...

Thank you for stopping by and joining our carnival. I'm so glad I didn't miss your comment. Thank you also for sharing the invite here! We'll see you in the haunted woods very soon :)

Anna (Le Mysterieux Carnival)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...