Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review - Kelly Rae Roberts book "Flying Lessons"




Hello everyone!

I very recently finished reading Kelly Rae Roberts book, "Flying Lessons: Tips and Tricks To Help Your Creative Biz Soar" and I must tell you that if you have ever been curious about whether or not you should buy it, then you should definitely buy it! There is SO much valuable information in this e-book! I still can't believe that there is finally someone out there who is willing to answer so many questions about the creative business. I am sure you agree that finding answers to questions regarding the creative business can sometimes feel like rocket science. Well, Kelly Rae simplifies it all and better yet, she puts it all in one place so you no longer have to spend hours and hours searching for your answers.

In this e-book she discusses the entire spectrum of starting the business of your dreams, from taking notice of that dream to dealing with any fears you may be having, all the way down to how to make social networking work for you, how to get noticed, how to get licensed, etc! She even links you to websites where you can find all of the supplies you need (packing and shipping, printers, art shows) as well as other sites such as where you can learn more about licensing after you're done reading the book.

I'm telling you - If you've ever dreamed about owning your own business, if you've ever dreamed about being an artist for a living - then this is the book for you.

I have been struggling with my own fears and insecurities about the art world for a few years and a large part of that was because I had questions that I could never find the answers to. Questions like, "how do I go about getting my work licensed?", "where can I get my work printed on cards and calendars?", "what do I need for a craft fair?", "how do I get better at time management?" and "how the heck do I make a website?" Well, now I know all of the answers and it's all because of Kelly Rae's generous e-book.

Seriously folks, I haven't been this excited about a book since Twilight came out (please don't hate me for admitting that).

If you have money to invest in anything for your business, I highly recommend investing your money in this e-book. You will not regret it. Even if you're at the point in your career where you feel totally confident, there is still something that you will be able to take away from this book. Not only did this book become my all time favorite business book so far - it made me an even bigger fan of Kelly Rae Roberts. Think about it.

Best wishes,

Lynda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...