Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Painting Progress & Photo Editing



Hi dudes and dudettes!  Hope you are all doing well :) Recently, I upgraded my phone and while I love the phone itself, I can't seem to find good photo editing and blog apps. I keep trying them one by one hoping that eventually, I will find the perfect ones that allow me to edit pictures and upload them here with good quality and low frustration. So, if you have any suggestions, they are welcome.

Okay, now for the fun part of my post. This photo collage is a painting that I have been working on for a while. A long while actually. It's kind of pathetic how long it's been sitting on my desk but as well all know, life can be very distracting when you have a kid or a job or school. I am in school and have a kid so that's where the majority of my time goes. It's amazing how much life homework can suck out of a person, lol. Anyway, here it is, in all of it's unfinished glory. I can't wait to get back to it later this week. Isn't she pretty so far? :)

I will have to explain more later, as homework only allows a tiny bit of time regarding anything art related. I just couldn't help myself, I had to share and I did make a promise to blog more often, no? 

Best wishes to you and yours,

Lynda

P.s. Apologies if the photo quality is very poor but I will post more pictures of it shortly...hopefully. :)



1 comment:

Cameron said...

I'm so glad you did share this beauty with us! She is gorgeous, so far, only to be stunning in all her finished glory, I'm sure!

Come back soon and show us, k?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...