Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Free Workshop Anyone?


How cool is this? I was just cruising through Facebook and saw that Traci Bautista offered a FREE online Workshop. Awesome, right? So then I click the link and it takes me to the Strathmore site, and there they offer not just one free workshop, but three! Traci's Doodling Workshop, a Watercolor Workshop and a Drawing Workshop.

Don't you just love when it feels like you found the gold pot at the end of a rainbow? I know I do, so I signed up for all of them! While I was signing up I thought, "Hey, maybe my blog friends would be interested in this too." So, what do you say? Feel up to taking a creative lesson or two? Workshops start on January 1, 2012. A perfect start to a new year, don't ya think? :) Hope to see you there!

Best wishes,
Lynda

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks Lynda. I took the these classes last year and the first one was Pam Carriker's--it's probably one of my favorite online classes and it was free!!
I kind of forgot about the Strathmore site--Thanks so much for posting about it--these all look great, especially Traci's.
P.S. make sure to get over to my blog--I'm having a giveaway!

Cameron said...

Thank you for spreading the word!! Free is the perfect word for after the Holidays...haha!

hula-la said...

Hi Lynda,
I just took Traci's workshop. Great fun! Check out my end result on my blog...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...