Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Art Featured Here

Remember this original 8x8'' painting I did a while back? Ain't she pretty? ;)


Well this little bunch of deliciousness made it into an Etsy Treasury (and she is still for sale *hint hint* :)



Isn't that awesome? It is always such a huge compliment when someone thinks that your art is good enough to add to their special treasury. It really makes me feel so honored. So thank you, Windfae and all of the others who have featured my art lately, I really appreciate it! You made my day :)

As for my blog readers, I miss you a whole lot. I truly do. There is just something about blogland that feels so refreshing and inspirational, and you my friends are that special ingredient that just makes it all magical.

I will probably be popping in and out for a while as I sort through some stuff but I will be back soon, I can feel it in my bones. Thanks for being so patient and I hope you are all doing wonderfully well.

xoxo,
Lynda

2 comments:

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

Congrats, sweet Lynda!!! Sooo happy for you! :)
Loved you new video so much!!!
Lots of love,
Sanda xoxo

Shawn said...

Pretty cool piece

Shawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...