Thursday, October 14, 2010

Something Spooky

I had an unexpected visitor the other day. You know, the kind that makes you question whether or not they are "real" or are just in your imagination. Not like the scary, schizophrenic-voices-in-your-head kind of thing...more like the "It's almost Halloween and I've been thinking all things spooky " kind of thing.

So there we were, having some laughs with a friend when all of a sudden I look at my little mans bike and...BAM!

Spooooooky :)

I've never seen him before, and I'm not even sure you can see him now...or can you?? If you can, he must like your imagination too.

The question is friends, Is he, or is he not "real"? One might never know.



See you all on the 16th for the Halloween Party...right? ;)



Get more countdown timers at NeatProfiles.com


I CAN'T WAIT!! :D

2 comments:

Diane said...

Okay, now that is creepy, and yes I'm a big ghost show fan (you know when they hunt for ghosts on TV) and I can't get enough--I love this time of year!

Faerie Sage said...

Creepy, but most likely real. I'll try to pop round on the 16th but I will be moving so I may be by later. Enjoy your weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...