Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Plumrose Lane




Hello, my lovely readers :)I hope you are most excellent. The weather here is getting pretty chilly, how about over there where you are?

Todays post is all about the FABULOUS Sharon who writes the blog Plumrose Lane. I chose to write about her today because I feel that if I don't let you in on this lovely lady's story, I would have to consider myself a bad friend..and we don't want that :)

Sharon is just one of those people that attracts..well, people. She is friendly, generous, caring and to top it all off, she's a great graphic designer. I have been following her blog for a while now and she always comes up with something new to share with the world. This is a woman that truly believes that sharing is caring.

Now, I must admit that I try out almost anything she throws out into the universe. Banners, Blog badges, her own Plumrose lane badges, quote buttons, you name it, I've probably used it, lol. However, I made a deal with myself that as soon as I can scrounge up enough dough, I would actually BUY something of hers.

Recently I discovered that I had a few dollars to spare and desperately needed a blog badge. What is a blog badge you ask? Basically its a picture with a link at the bottom. The blog owner puts it on their blog and then if a reader wants to support them, they can grab the code and put it on their own blog sidebar, by copying & pasting it. After that, other readers get curious and push on the button and voila! They are directed to my blog, and if they like my bizarre ways, they follow me :) And as we all know, followers are what bloggers want.

Oh, on that note let me just say...

HELLO TO ALL OF MY NEW FOLLOWERS! YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :)

Back to my original point...

With the few dollars I had, I went to Sharons Etsy shop and purchased myself a blog badge. See the picture above? That is the magic that she created just for me! Isn't it beautiful? Not only was she fast and efficient but she was super friendly. Sharon really is what Etsy & the blog world are all about. Nice people.

THANKS BUNCHES FOR THE BADGE & NEW FRIENDSHIP SHARON! :)

As for the badge itself, I put it on the right side of my blog (in the sidebar). Feel free to copy and paste it into your blog..I really hope you will :)

And, in honor of Sharon from Plumrose Lane, I bring to you..

The, Wednesday-which-should-have-been-Tuesday-Treasury! Enjoy.



P.s for future reference when I have a blog party, I tend to skip that weeks Treasury post so that way the party hoppers can find my party post easily for a week :)



P.s.s. Dear Halloween Participants, While I have commented on some, I have not seen or commented on all due to time restraints..but I will be by to show support as soon as I possibly can. Thank you all for visiting and leaving comments on my party post :)

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Great Badge! So ethereal and magical!

Yay....when I have 2 pennies to rub together I'll need to consider doing that! I'll definately keep Sharon in mind :)

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh Lynda, you're faaar too kind! Thank you so much for the fabulous writeup and it truly was my pleasure!!
Love, love, love that Treasury ~ you're amazing!!
♥Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...