Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 - Where Pumpkins Go To Die



Good day, my favorite Ghouls and goblins! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Today is going to be mainly a "picture day only" kind of day. Due to the crazy holiday schedule and the fact that it is almost 2 a.m here as I type :) Anyway, these pictures were created at my house, the local pumpkin patch and the Spirit Halloween store. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy and I hope you have a splendidly wicked time tonight! Be safe :)
































































This is little dude during his school Halloween Parade. He was probably the most gruesome there. You can't see it here but he's wearing a white t-shirt with fake blood all over it. He even went as far as to put the fake blood on his hands and arms. My camera had a massive attitude problem that day so most of the pictures came out blurry. I will get some good shots of him tonight though!















The pumpkin situation was a disaster of the sad variety. We carved them way too early. An exact week too early to be exact, but in our defense, we were impatient and excited :) As my luck would have it, my beautiful pumpkin was the first to go. It's too bad that I was too lazy to take a picture while the pumpkin was still in all it's glory. It used to be a bat flying in front of a crescent moon with clouds and graves below. *Sigh* Oh well, maybe you can find some shapes with your imagination?



This is where pumpkins really go to die. My house. My back porch actually. They still look pretty decent in this photo though. You should see them now. The boys watch them with interest as they rot into black, fuzzy, moldy carcasses. I'm hoping they'll get the clue and throw them out. A girl can always dream right? :)



This picture is a blooper. It makes me laugh :)







...and don't forget to R.I.P! Mwahahahaha!!!



Halloween just wouldn't be the same if I didn't play this song...





Looking for some good Halloween movies? Here are a few of my favorites but before you watch, make sure you turn off the music box below :) (its below the movie clips)

















Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




P.s....BOO! ;)

9 comments:

Samantha Gallup said...

I like the pictures. I am definately going to watch some of those movies tonight.

Diane said...

Love all the pics Lynda--hope you have a spooky Halloween :)
P.S. I don't know if you read my latest post, but I went and saw the movie (Par. Activity)--scary, but not as, but I liked it alot because it tied in really well with the first movie--If there's a 3rd, I might know what it will be about.

Faerie Sage said...

Happy Samhain/Halloween
Blessings to you on these chilly magical days of the year, may the passing of the old year sweep aside all your fears and worries and the coming of the new bring you joy, happiness & honour.

Cameron said...

That was a fun little ride of Halloween Festivities!!! Thank you so much for setting a great mood to the coming darkness here....and the beginning of Trick or Treat Madness...haha!
Hope you're having an eerily delicious Halloween, as well!

Diane said...

Hi Lynda--I'm back--make sure you check out my latest post--it's about the Halloween party I had last night ;)

casey887 said...

Hope you had a great Halloween!! :)

Faerie Sage said...

I have gifted you three blog awards, the Zombie Kitty, Zombie Rabbit and A Clucking Great Blog cause your worth it! Check the post out at http://faeriesagekitchen.blogspot.com/2010/11/zombie-awards.html
Blessed Be

Faerie Sage said...

I have gifted you three blog awards, the Zombie Kitty, Zombie Rabbit and A Clucking Great Blog cause your worth it! Check the post out at http://faeriesagekitchen.blogspot.com/2010/11/zombie-awards.html
Blessed Be

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Lynda! Cute and creepy photos! Loved it. Hope you had a magical Halloween! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...