Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Treasury- Practical Magic

Hello my beautiful dahlings :) How have you been? I can't believe it's been a month since I posted last. What a horrible blogger I am! Anyway, I have quite the update for you. Are you nice and cozy in your seat? Then let's begin :)

First things first. I have FINALLY put an actual real painting in my Etsy shop. Yup! It is not just about prints anymore! I wonder how it will do, do you? It is called Cupcake Wonderland, inspired by all things Alice, of course :) What do you think? Do you like it?



You can see more images of the painting in my Etsy shop. I must admit, I am a little nervous about its success but sometimes you just have to have blind faith that things will work out.

In other news, I am gearing up for this lovely event that I'm really excited for!



That's right dudes and dudettes! I will be taking part in a new blog party. It will be loads of fun. Practical Magic is one of my most cherished movies of all time. There is just something about magic and hauntings that makes me happily curious :) My sister and I always say that if things don't work out the way they're planned, we are going to live in a house just like the one in the movie and become the two crazy aunts.

So with all of this planning and magic in the air, I bring to you todays treasury. It's magically delicious for your eyes :)



Have a fantastic week my friends. Have faith..and always, always believe in magic :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oooh, Love your cupcake!! I hope you do well with it in Etsy--keep us posted!

Isabel said...

Love the colors!! Good Luck on Etsy:O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...