Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Treasury - Owls

Hello everyone :) Hope you are all doing well. Today is kind of a crazy day so I am going to keep it short and sweet. Todays treasury is inspired by owls. I'm starting to get this serious infatuation with little owl characters :) I hope you enjoy the treasury as much as I do.



In other news...

I was featured on the Beverly's Fabrics Facebook Fan page last week! Woot woot! I love that store like you wouldn't believe and the fact that they chose my art to feature was the most amazing feeling ever. Like magic :) So, in case you didn't see before, here is the screen shot (cuz ya know, a girl has to have proof):



And one last time....Thanks Beverlys for choosing my art! Have a great week everyone :)

3 comments:

hula-la said...

We have some very interesting owls who are nesting in our very tall trees outside our home. We live in the woods, and to hear their calls at night is creepy, yet very cool! I tell my children they are "our protectors". They have even made themselves present to us during daylight hours when teaching a young one how to fly! It was a HOOT!

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

Ooh, Lynda, I'm so happy for you! BIG congrats!!!:) The treasury is sooo cute, I loved it!
Lots of love, Sanda xoxo

Dam Ferreira said...

Beautiful and interesting blog!!
I liked! Very lovely
Congratulation girl

Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...