Saturday, May 29, 2010

You are invited to the virtual Mad Tea Party!


Are you mad? Do you dream of everlasting magic and enchantment?? If so, this virtual party is just the thing for you! Tea, candies, CUPCAKES (you know how I feel about cupcakes), cakes, fruit kabobs, all yummy kid goodness! Beautiful photos, wacky costumes, tea sets, colorful visuals, what more could a person possibly ask for!

I will be there! I keep using exclamation points so that must mean that I am terribly excited..but for good reason! I have watched this event take place annually for the past two years always wishing that I could attend but something would always come up. Not this time! This time I am planning ahead. I will have my own little home mad hatter tea party with my son, nieces and nephew and take many cute pictures so that I can not only have my own party, but attend the online party as well :)

We will have fun. We will live by the likes of Alice and Wonderland. We will laugh like only mad people laugh. And we WILL get a sugar high. All in the name of fun! It's time for us adults to step out of the comfort zone and get M-A-D.

So my beautiful friends and family, answer me this: Are you ready to be whimsical for a day?

3 comments:

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

Linda, how LOVELY to hear from you!!! :) I'm fine, thanks, busy as usual. Happy the summer finally came to this part of the world too!LOL
Hope you and your family are doing well!
Lots of love and a BIG hug,
Sanda xoxo

hula-la said...

Wow! Sounds like a grand old time! I have actually done this type of thing with a friend and her daughters. And we had a "Fancy Nancy" Tea Party at the town library, complete with fine china tea cups and fancy teapots with all the YUMMY treats one could imagine! GO FOR IT! You are making me smile:)

Heather said...

How fun! Vanessa always puts on a great party :) nice to meet you!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...