Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quick Update


I know I have been slacking in the blogosphere lately. My apologies to all of you beautiful bloggers :) The reason I haven't been around is because I have been extremely busy. A local Gallery is considering my work and on top of that, there are two exhibits this month that will be featuring my work. The first one is this weekend in San Francisco at the Live Worms Gallery and the next exhibit will be at The Sun Gallery in Hayward from October 30th - November 21st. The Live Worms Gallery will exhibit 4 of my prints and 1 original. The Sun Gallery will exhibit up to 6 of my original Day of the Dead paintings. The prints and original are ready for this weekend but I have to finish painting the sign. I have completed 4 out of 6 sketches on canvas for the Sun Gallery. I am hoping to finish all of my sketching today so that I will be able to paint by tomorrow. I am waiting for my frames to be shipped (which is making me a nervous wreck). As for the school thing, It is still in the back of my mind, but at this point on the back burner. Since I have really been mostly concentrating on quick sketches, that is all that I have for this post. The sketch above is not for any gallery or exhibit, it is of complete personal nature. I hope you enjoy it...and don't worry....I am still all mentally here, lol :) I may not write for a while depending on the chaos level but I promise to write as soon as I can. Best of luck to you and take care.

5 comments:

Caryn Lynn said...

Congrats on your gallery shows!

Casey887 said...

Can't wait to see the stuff that comes out of your creative mind. :]

Take a break once in awhile tho, No use in getting TOO overwhelmed.

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

The skatch is GORGEOUS, Linda, I love it! Soo happy for you, big and warm congratulations on your gallery shows!!! SUPER! :):)
Stay calm, the frames will be there in time, you'll see!
Lots of love and best of good luck,
Sanda xx

Paula said...

All the best for your exhibiting. I hope you sell heaps.

tanya watts said...

i have a thingy for u on my blog xxx love tanya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...