Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thinking can be dangerous


Reading? check. Thinking about things I can make and sell? Check. Incredibly exhausted? Check. Stomach ache? Check......Love my little man? Double Check. Ive been totally obsessed with anything art related lately (okay, always) but unfortunately haven't had too much time to act on all of my awesome ideas. By the time I get home from work, I forget them all. Write them down you say? Check....but then I lose them, lol. I am making a ton of little goodies for my Etsy shop including keychains, hair pins, magnets, coasters, prints, necklaces, etc. I was also thinking about submitting some of my art to the Somerset magazines, but that makes me nervous because of the usual "what ifs". We'll see. This last weekend I went to visit my grandpa in Tahoe. We got a lot of really cool pictures. My son was mad that we had to leave (gotta love how kids can just dismiss responsibilities like work). Hope you are all doing just dandy. Check out my Youtube if you get the chance at http://www.youtube.com/user/luckybutterfly2. Much love and best wishes

2 comments:

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

Hi Linda,
Love your painting and your new video!!!:) They are really great!
I guess for your son was a wonderful trip! I know exactly what you mean and I know how so much work can exhaust you, but you know what? Let's stay on the bright side and hope that, one day we'll be able to do only what we know and want best: ART!
Love and hugs to you all,
Sanda xx

Zaa said...

Congrat's on your new video..Nice work..Keep the creative juices flowing...
Hugs
Roslind

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...