Friday, July 17, 2009

Pure exhaustion


Hello dear friends :) Sorry for all of the delays....reality sucked me back in. Reality is just never as fun as Dream/Art land. Know what I mean jelly bean? Of course you do :) I am having issues coming up with things to say tonight. Not sure if it is from lack of sleep or from lack of brain cells, lol. I have been buying lots of art goodies and cannot wait to get awesome creations out of them. Life has been really good for me lately. Hope yours has been good for you too. I am going to do another giveaway soon so keep your eye out for that. I will probably do it on Youtube so make sure you subscribe! =D Also, I know this is a weird request but I am just craving super cool mail art so if you have any stuff lying around...feel free to send it my way, lol. Okay so dropping hints are not my forte....but art is. Have you seen the new somerset magazine? I love the cover! Anyway, I am off to pack for Tahoe. Have a good weekend. Much love and best wishes to you :)

5 comments:

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

Hi Linda,
I love the photo with your son! It's lovely!
You are fantastic, you really cheered up and brighten my day here, with your post!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Hugs, Sanda xx

Julie Jacobs said...

Hi Lynda, Love your blog and your projects! I'll be back

Casey887 said...

Have fun and remember to rest sometimes!! lol

Johanna said...

hello,
i find the way throught Tim Holtz to your blog... you were wondering what CHA is, its something like the biggest scrapbooking-and-more-event in USA. i have never been there, but take a look on google and on you-tube... there you will find the answere.
(Sorry about my english, i'm från germany...)
johanna

PCarriker said...

Yes, life does get in the way of art sometimes, but it is nice knowing the art is there waiting for us! I love the Somerset cover too:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...