Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6 Things I love


Caregiving is taking over all of my art time lately :( boohoo. its okay though. I love helping other people. I have definitely learned a LOT about the different kinds of personalities. The great thing about this job is that you get called to work all the time. The bad thing is that its usually for a two hour shift. I take what I can get though and I am thankful for work, no matter how many hours are offered. I can honestly say that this job is not boring in any way, shape or form, lol. Its the least predictable job that I have ever had. That is really good for me because I tend to get bored easily at work. My mind needs to be involved as much as my body. Know what I mean? On the brighter side of things, I have sold more prints and possibly an original (chu-ching!). Oh yeah baby...lol. I also got the beautiful watermelon award. I am supposed to pass it on to six people and also tell you six things that I love. I will do the things I love tonight, and I will announce the award winners by the end of this week. Okay so here it goes:

Six Things That I Love:

1. Without a doubt, my son

2. Cartoons

3. Music that you can sing on the top of your lungs and dance like an idiot to

4. Pop rocks

5. Seeing a face of absolute excitement when my painting is revealed to that person for the first time.

6. Candles :)

My list is WAAAAAY longer than that, but those were waiting to be typed tonight :) Take care of you. xoxo

5 comments:

Paula said...

Great list Lynda, it's given me inspiration to try that in one of my art journals.

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

Hi Linda,
It's great to see you back and to hear that things are going well for you! Great list too!
So glad to see you over at Hands and Heart!
Hugs, Sanda xx

Caryn Lynn said...

Congratulations on another award and selling your artwork.

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

I know what you mean about getting bored easily-glad this job isn't like that.
I love to listen to loud music and sing and dance too. You should see my son's face when Janice Joplin comes on the radio...He looks at me like, 'oh yeah, she's lost it' :)

Gina Lee Kim said...

Hi inspiration queen. You've been busy and a huge congrats coming your way from me! Did you know that candles are the #1 item women buy? (Also females make-up >60% of the buying power in this country?...just a little trivia).

Ahhh...candles. I love them too :) Thank you for your sweetness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...