Friday, May 8, 2009

Yay For Happy Fridays!


I am so stoked and flattered. I just finished the painting above yesterday and somebody already bought it! AND....I got two more commissions today! How exciting right?? Just when you start to question yourself, something comes around and confirms the fact that you need to believe in yourself more than you do. Today has been friggin awesome...I even got free California Rolls for lunch (Gotta love mamas!). I really hope that all of you are having as good of a day as I am and have an even better weekend. :D P.s. Watch for a new Youtube video. Its of me painting the painting above. Unfortunately, my arm is in the way most of the time and it has bad lighting (what can I say, it's only the 3rd video I have ever done, and the 1st of me actually painting). Oh well, it will be better next time. Watch the video for a chance to win a print of your choice! It should be up by tomorrow.

5 comments:

Gina Lee Kim said...

I don't know what's better: the sale, the commissions, or the free sushi!!! Luck has nothing to do with it; you deserve it! What a great way to start the weekend.

A Dancing Mango said...

Hi Lynda,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your art is refreshing and I enjoy it very much.. I would love to see a utube video!
Keep up the great work..
Darlene xo

http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com said...

congratulations on your success.
I love your creations.
I now follow you.

I am hosting a arty giveaway on my blog if your at all interested.
Cheers and happy creatives.
Brittany
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

Well done, Linda! CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm really happy for you! The painting it's beautiful, sweet and true as a child's heart! Love it!
Hugs,
Sanda

LindsayRose said...

Hi there Lynda I was just curious if you had a blog posting anywhere with a list of some of your favorite supplies to use. I'm always looking to try new products out and your journal pages have brilliant color results and well I'm just curious in general ha ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...