Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photography


I just thought I would take a minute to talk about photography. I love it! One of my favorite things to do is to randomly pick a place to go and see how many cool photos you an get out of ordinary every day things. It always feels like a scavenger hunt and inspires great creativity. The next thing you know, you will find weird things that you've never noticed before. For example, I noticed a very colorful sign that said "YOU ARE HERE"....in front of a very old building. How long has that sucker been there? Who knows, but it made me laugh and stay still for a minute. Cameras capture things that the normal human eye would never even notice. I encourage you all to spend a day taking pictures and walking around your city. I promise you will not be disappointed. As far as the normal stuff goes, I think I might have a job lead (thank god) and I finished one art journal page (posted above) and am also in the middle of a 16x20" mixed media painting. I sold a few more prints too. Yay! :D I love my customers and followers. They mean the world to me...and that includes you.

4 comments:

CyberXaman said...

I loved the simplicity and the very text of your blog, if you have time make me a visit
http://motnoir.blogspot.com/

Gina Lee Kim said...

Lynda, I'm following you not only because you're talented but because I love all your music choices! (ha)

Thank you for your kind words & visiting my blog.

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

I really loved everything on your blog, Lynda - your art, your music, your simple, natural and genuine way of talking, because, yes, on your posts you're talking with your heart!
Thanks for your visit and for your interest in my blog!
Hugs,
Sanda

Caryn Lynn said...

When I was a child I loved, loved, loved scavanger hunts. Your idea to use your camera to capture objects is great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...