Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beautiful Chaos


Sometimes life gets so chaotic that it makes my head spin. I got a new job, I've sold more prints, I'm looking for new daycare and I've been very sick. Because of all of this chaos, I haven't painted or drawn anything in about a month. I always feel weird when I don't do anything artistic for a while. I get more emotional which sucks...it's bad enough I'm a cancer, lol...I don't need to feel extra emotional. Never the less, I am still human. Throughout this chaotic life, it can be hard to be still and enjoy a moment. I take a moment every day to be still and enjoy it. Anyway, I think I am babbling. :) I hope all of your lives are going well with very minimal drama and stress. Post more soon and in the mean time, take care of you!

1 comment:

Flor Larios Art said...

Hope you feel better soon...and hope to see new paintings...next time I come visit.
Take care,
Flor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...