Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yippie!


Okay so a LOT has been going on in my little world. First, I graduated college on Tuesday. WOOHOO!!! I graduated with Deans honors AND they gave me a special award in front of everybody. Its a plaque that says "Exemplary Student Award" and it came with a Human Sciences award from the State Legislature. Wow...it was very flattering and extremely unexpected :) Second, it was my sons 9th Birthday. He's growing up right before my very eyes. We are going to San Fran today to celebrate. We are very excited. Third, I got a cat named Lucy. She's a brown Tabby that I named Lucy. She is a scaredy cat but is warming up faster than I thought she would. Last but not least, I got this camera. Check this bad boy out! It's super cool. I've been taking pictures of everything so I can use them in my art and I will hopefully get the chance to use it a lot today. Other than that, everything is good on the home front. So, how are you??

2 comments:

Casey887 said...

CONGRATS!!! That is soo wonderful!

And Happy Birthday to your son!

=]

island sunshyne said...

Congratulations! :) So much to be happy for these days. :)

I think (?) we are already friends over on YouTube...I have the same username over there. I just started a blog here and thought I recognized your profile photo. I am just getting back into the art scene...look forward to catching up with you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...