Friday, November 28, 2008

Still Learning


Hello everyone :) Please be patient with me as I am still trying to figure out all of the stuff to blogging. I feel I've done pretty well so far. I have the background, one follower (thank you very much by the way!) and a blog title. I would still LOVE to know how the heck to do a banner and I keep trying to figure out how people have links and stuff to the right and left sides of their blog. There is really a lot that I would like to share, it's just a matter of figuring everything out I suppose. I will welcome any comments or advice that come my way. Oh, I have, however, figured out how to post a photo so here is my first photo of my art. Hope you enjoy it and all are doing well. I will talk to you soon.

6 comments:

Casey887 said...

Gosh, I am still learning to..
Im loving this site but Im just not getting some of the stuff.

Let me know what you figure out and Ill do the same..
Hehe.
By the way that picture is beautiful.

Lynda said...

lol I know what you mean, its confusing as hell. The only thing I have figured out is how to put up a layout and how to follow ppl. If I learn anything else, I will let you know. Thanks for the compliment on my art, its appreciated! :) p.s. sorry your thanksgiving sucked...mine wasnt much better.

Casey887 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

you're doing great. If you want to add stuff to the sidebar on your blog...look on the top of your blog to the right, find and click on the word "customize". This will take you to another page...on this page click on "add gadget" and this will take you to a bunch of cool things that you can add. It's really easy. Let me know how it goes!
Also, I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to come over and sign up.
btw...your art is beautiful

Lynda said...

Thank you for the compliment and the offer to visit your blog. I will definitely check it out. As for the add gadget thing, Ive added a couple of things but I still cant quite figure out which one will let me add links and stuff to my sidebar. Thanks for the help and nice to meet you. P.s. am i supposed to leave my replies here or on your blog? Very confusing stuff, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...