Monday, November 24, 2008

Nice to meet you

Hello everyone! :) Welcome to LyndaLand. I am brand new here, just signed up about five minutes ago. I am hoping to get to meet some fascinating people and friends as well as some mixed media artists. Everything done in my spare time has to do with art. Whether it's doing art or buying art supplies, art consumes my everyday life. Painting, drawing, collage and mixed media are my most treasured art forms. I try to live as optimistically as possible and I strive to attain my dreams whether or not they seem small or unimportant to others. I appreciate life during every moment of every day and couldnt see it any other way. Some moments literally make my heart skip a beat....life is beautiful albeit very hard sometimes. Anyway, I will be posting my art as regularly as possible. Until next time, it was nice to meet you and I look forward to talking with you soon.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Welcome, welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...