Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happiness


There are many things that make me giggle with joy..among those are friends, family and people falling down ( I know it's mean, I just can't help it). Last night i started a new painting and it was frustrating me. I just couldn't get an idea in my head to put on canvas so I decided to take a break. I got some coffee and topped it with whipped cream...yummy!! It was one of those giggle to myself out of happiness moments. Next thing I know, I'm back upstairs and creativity sparked. Thank goodness for coffee with whipped cream! What makes you giggle with happiness?

6 comments:

Casey887 said...

Awe, I want to see the picture!

Hopefully you will put some up too..
And the thing that makes me giggle with happiness is definitely hot chocolate with baby marshmellows. They are cute. And they are drowning. Hehe.

Lynda said...

baby marshmellows are very cute :) i wouldve had that last night if it was available but coffee is just as good. as for the picture, i am almost done! i will probably post it tomorrow. i just have to fix some eyeballs and then it will be ready to go :)

Casey887 said...

Woohoo Can't wait.
Your very talented.

Amber said...

You made me laugh out loud about the people falling down...me, too.

Lynda said...

Thank you :) My family keeps pushing me to sell my art...I think it might be a possibility in the near future. I appreciate your enjoyment

Lynda said...

Lol, I'm always happy to hear that I made someone laugh. It makes me happy. Im also very thankful that I am not the only person amused by people falling down :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...